26 September 2012

Back To June

Now, sit back and I would like to bring you back to June with the time machine. This post, I could had updated it during June but due to busy of university manner I delayed it until today. Now, BACK TO THE PAST!!!


It was Saturday, 30th of June 2012. My secondary school, SMK St. Michael held the Centennial Sport Day. It was such a big event that I won't miss it. Back to school in the morning with my younger brother, Hudson Beh. For me, I walked around the school compound to feel back my schooling life and it really recalled back many memories with my friends in the school.


One thing that I can't miss during SMI Centennial Sport Day was the opening ceremony. This is because I had witnessed every opening ceremony of SMI Sport Day since I entered the school during Form 1. Besides that, is the school band, Michaelian Military Band. They had changed their uniforms.


During the opening ceremony, the band played Bad Romance as the formation performance and Party Rock Anthem as stationary song. After that, I went to badminton court to join my buddies and had our chats.


Actually, I would like to stay until the end of the event but due to transportation manner I had to leave early around 10am until I missed the class march pass event that was our school tradition during Sport Day. I really miss the Sport Day during my day with my classmate and also the band.

That's all for now.
Later will update if possible.
Stay tuned and check up.
~ bye ~

No comments: