29 September 2012

Another post for the month of August. During the last 2 weeks of August, I'm really busy because I have many events to attend. Farewell party mostly I attend the most. Maybe because of government university intake is near.


On the 25th of August, I attended another farewell party. It was my Form 6's friends farewell. The farewell was held at K Box Embassy. We sang karaoke from 1pm until 6pm. 5 hours of karaoke, we sang until sore-throat.


Although just a few of friends turn up, but most important is the friendship that our heart. Until now, friends that I knew and met from primary until secondary school were most important to me. No matter where they go.


I had attended 2 farewell party on August. I'm really appreciate every time and moment with every friends I knew in the schooling time. Here, I just wish that every year can have once gathering with my friends. Therefore, our friendship will be last forever.

That all for today.
Stay tuned for tomorrow update.
~ bye ~

No comments: