28 September 2012

My Younger Brother Birthday

Blogging again. After so long of blogging, it seem I didn't introduce my younger brother, Hudson Beh. Although, his name was mentioned many times in my post. So, now I introduce him here.


Back to 24th of August, it was my younger brother's birthday. My family celebrated his birthday at Pusing Public Seafood Restaurant with my relatives. It was a coincidence that my relatives can celebrate together. Since, they were in Ipoh.


It is very happy that can celebrate and gather together with relatives. Sit and eat together like a big family with laughter and smile on everyone faces are very memorable. For me, no matter my family, my relatives or even my friends and buddies, all also my big FAMILY.


That all for now.
Stay tuned for updates.
~ off ~

No comments: