23 September 2012

I'm Back Blogging... Semester Break!!!

I am back blogging again after leaving my blog for about 3 months. I leave my blog without any update because in university, my life changed and no time or to say my laziness to update my blog. Now, I'm back to update my blog about previous 2 months happening one by one.


For now on, I have my time to update my blog because is my semester break. I have 3 weeks break before to my second semester in my first year in my university, UTAR. Time really flies very fast and I had gone through my first semester just like a blink of my eyes.


In university, my life was just like "Rush Hour". Rush for assignments and rush for examination. Really miss my schooling life in my primary or secondary school. It was the best of all. Well, that's university life. I had to get use to it and face it.


That all for now.
Updates will be post one by one.
Stay tuned for it.

No comments: