09 July 2011

SMI Open Day...

Another month had gone... Goodbye June and new month has come... Welcome July... So fast the time flies and half of the year already by like a blink of our eyes.. Here is my update on the new month of July with a new post about open day...


On the last day of the month of June, 30th of June, SMI held the Open Day... Open Day is the time where parents come to school and have some chats and discussion between the class teacher about theirs children and most important thing is taking the results of the Mid Year Exams..


On that day was my last time and last day my parents gotten take my results and attending open day for me... As like last time, my mom attended and took my results... Of course got mumble about my results but luckily still got some good words from my class teacher... But because of my results again, me emo for the whole week...


After this, coming up next is the STPM Trials.. Gotten off and stop everything and concentrate on my studies... Most important is this next half year because this is my future time... Everything is in my hand now... Stop Stop Stop EVERYTHING!!!

That all for now..
later another update..
~ see ya~

No comments: