24 July 2011

SMI Sports Day 2011...

Finally, I'm back nearly after 2 weeks of not updating my blog... Now, I'm back blogging and updating my blog about my school, SMI Sports Day this year, 2011...


Compare last year and this year was different... This is because last year I didn't join the sports day but I attended because last year sports day was on the March 2010, I'm not a form 6 student yet.... This year, I joined because I'm a student and sports day was held on yesterday, 23rd of July 2011, Saturday...

My class flag

On that day, I came to school as usual with wearing my blue color polo class T-shirt... Around the time 7.20am, we sat at the assembly ground for the attendance... Then, we went to the field and straight to the tent for our sit waiting for the VIP and the opening ceremony of our school sports day..

USs2!!!

After all the flag bearers march pass and speeches from principal and the VIP as the opening ceremony... The school military band, Michaelian Military Band starts to perform their shows... Then, I went to join my friends, Vizent Tang, Christopher Chong and Kelvin Lee at the badminton court for chatting... Since, we are once a band member before... At there, we took some shot of photos...

Vizent Tang, Christopher Chong and I


Later, I leave my friends and joined my classmates for some practices and rehearsal for our class formation because SMI sports day had a tradition that was march pass include formation of each classes from Form 1 till 6 and it was a competition between each form... So, our class joined it... Unfortunately my class,USS2 couldn't win the competition but we had do our very best... Many photos had been took during sports day...


Although we didn't won, but we also didn't lose anything and we gain many things from marching together... I really appreciate the cooperation with them and works as one... I really enjoy marching together with them and here I really need to say a big THANK YOU to all especially AeRon Liew The Commander of USS2, Jek Jek Jessica, Minyue Loo and Ng Keenho The Class Flag and Class T designers of USS2... Last but not least, our beloved Lee Haw Tung The Class Monitor of USS2... Finally, really need to thanks to our class ex-monitor Tan Mun Foong Daryl for the marching video... I ♥ USS2!!!


Below are my class formation during sports day:



My Beloved Class, USS2!!! ~Peace~

That all for today...
will be update about my friend, Nike Phang's birthday when I'm free..
stay tuned for it..
~adioz~

No comments: