26 June 2011

Ipoh Starwalk 2011

Here am I again blogging... As the previous post stated, this post is about Ipoh Starwalk 2011...


Just like the year before, I participated Ipoh Starwalk 2011 organized by The Star... This year, for the non-competitors have to walk only 7 km while for the competitors have 10 km... That mean, compare the previous years, the walk for the non-competitor had been shorten 3km...


As the same like the previous years, my younger brother and I went for the walk... Along the walk this year, I met back some of my old pals and best friends too... Some of them bought along their partner or as known as girl friend too... Felt happy to see them finally found their love's one...

Early Morning Already Full With Starwalkers...

Stadium Full Of People..

After 7 km of walk, we went to Indera Mulia Stadium for a sit and watched some performance too... For me, I'm waiting for lucky draw session only because there were many lucky draw prizes were I wanted and waiting for so long... Of course, on that day, my luck wasn't on my side... After 1pm, I went back home with nothing...

The Performance Stage...

Camel In The Stadium...

That all for the day...
stay tuned for the next update..
~off~

No comments: