12 July 2011

My Bicycle Been Stolen...

Another post of the month... Since I am free, I had a post to update in my blog... This post maybe will make me angry because this post is about my bicycle been stolen by a stupid thief...


Yesterday, 11th of July as known as 7 eleven, my bicycle been stolen by someone stupid or in other words, stupid thief... My bicycle was a present from my mom when my 10th birthday if i'm not mistaken... This was my 1st bicycle even with beautiful yellow and blue color on it... Sad to say that I didn't have any photos of it after so long and now been stolen...



This bicycle had followed me around 9 years until now... I had kept it clean and nice with good condition... Besides that, I had modified it also... I very happy had some ride and cycling with my bicycle but now gone... How it gone?? Let me tell you...

My bike something like that but blue with yellow Shark words there...

Yesterday, my dad took my bicycle for some rounds for cycling... Later, he went to his restaurant for some chat and helps (my house and my dad's restaurant very near together)... So, he parked my bicycle in front of the restaurant and went up for a short chats and help by a turn, my bicycle was gone and my mom found out that while my uncle sitting in front of the restaurant also can't see who steal it...

~ Goodbye My Bike ~

That all for now...
will update something later..
~ see ya ~

No comments: