02 June 2011

Mid Year Holidays...

A new month with a new post... Month of June already, time flies so fast without any turning back and only keep flying and going... After this holidays, many things I need to face without any resting...


Holidays are mostly a resting time for students but I think not for me... STPM is getting nearer and I need to prepare for the war... So, revising must be done on this holidays... But, I still can have a bit of rest during this holidays... People are enjoying their holidays why not me??? Is holidays... Why I have to stay at home doing my revision all the day in holidays??? I will be mad if like that...


Other than that, this holidays look like not holidays for me... Why??? This is because when holidays start last week of the month of May, Physics extra class started... So, is that mean holidays for me.... No!!! Although the class was on for 2 days but everyone in the class also don't have the mood of studying and listening to the teacher too...


Since is holidays, of course I hope can go outing with friends but until now also no calls or texts for me... I have many movies still waiting for me... Besides movies, I still want to go out with friends for singing at K box too... Since about 2 month already, we didn't sing K together... Anyone???


Next, nowadays I don't know why the habits listening to sad and emo songs again... Why??? Emo again??? Every night when I on my media player in computer or my mp4, all the songs that I played were all the songs of sadness... Am I so emotion??? I think I'm not an emo person... I think this question I had asked before at one of the post before but I still can't get the answer... Anyone can answer me??

That all for me..
just a very random post..
outing post will be update if I have any outing..
stay tuned for it..
~ out ~

No comments: