11 June 2011

Happening During 2 Weeks Of Holidays...

Here am I back to update my blog... Since 2 weeks of holidays are going to end soon, here am I updating the happening during this 2 weeks of holidays...

Before the holidays start, I been told by friends at school that we will have outings for this 2 weeks of holidays but ended for the first week holidays was me rotted and bored staying at home... Since I knew that the first week I will be bored so I decided to watch TVB dramas... Watched " My Sister of Eternal Flower (花花世界花家姐) " a comedy drama that can make you laugh.. Now still chasing the new drama call " Ghetto Justice ( 怒火街頭 ) " a justice drama... Nice to watch also...


Since didn't get any call, text and invitation for outing from my friends, I decided to go out for a movie with my younger brother, Hudson Beh... It had been a long time didn't go for movies already... Since I made a decided for a movie, " Kung Fu Panda 2 " was my first choice because I wanted to watch a comedy movie plus it was also having a cantonese version of this movie...


Finally during the second week of the holidays, I got a call from my friend, Weng Joh invited me to watch " X-Men First Class "... Of course I agreed and after the movie, I have another outing with my friends, Nike Phang and Christopher Chow... That was sing k at E box... Since my birthday on the March had the chance to sing k, until that day only can sing k again... Have been a long time didn't sing k if compare last time when we were form 4 and 5, each month once...


During this 2 weeks of holidays, I had helped my dad at his restaurant because my cousin as the worker there had felt sick.. So, I have to replace her for doing her job for 2 days... Besides that, one of the day in this 2 holidays was the Duan Wu Festival (端午節)... Every year during this festival, I have the chance to eat rice dumpling or as known as zongzi ( 粽子) but this year I didn't ate any of them... Why??? I also don't know why???


~ Holidays Coming To The End Soon So Time To Back On My Studies ~

That all for now..
holidays updated... school reopen happening will update again..
stay tuned for update..
~ off ~

No comments: