25 June 2011

Sadness Or Future

Another post of the month... After leaving my blog for 2 weeks due to my laziness and sadness, finally here am I back blogging...


My sadness and emo started right after the school reopen... Many unhappy things happen after my holidays... The examination and MUET results were out on the same day... All the results weren't hit my target... I am sad and emo-ing for the whole week although I am happy and laughing in front of my friends... Isn't I'm havn't tried my best??? or Isn't my limit??? or Isn't because of my laziness???


I will be stop here because I don't want to recall back the sadness of the past. I just need to look forward to my future full with happiness... My future is more important than recall or looking back to the past that make me more unhappy... The past let is be the past and just continue my journey....

~ Forget My Past, Continue My Future ~

That all for today...
Tomorrow will update about StarWalk..
Stay tuned about it..
~out~

No comments: