05 March 2011

Over but not officially over...

I am back again... This is mean my 1st examination was over but it is not officially over... Why?? There are still some examination waiting for me and one of the examination is STPM!!! Here will updates some events that I attended before exams starts...

First,

My classmate birthday party... On the 15th February 2010, is my classmate, Jessica Tan's birthday... Got a sudden call from her and invited me to her birthday party at K Box... This mean sing k and of course I agreed to attend because I long time didn't sing k already... On that day, we sang from 2pm until 7pm... I sang until no voice... First time ever happen...

*no photos was taken because Jessica went back home early*

Second and last,

Two days before exams starts, I got a text from my friend, Nike Phang to attend his sister in law's house gathering... I was wondering where want to attend or not because exams is near but since some of my friends are going so as friends I have too...


When the first step into the house, I thought I am in a castle... The house was damn big and beautiful... All the things were properly designed and there is a swimming pool too... Of course I got a chance to swim during the night and been pushed down to the pool by the friends... Got prove by the video below... This is my first time to swim at night... Besides that, at the house got the full nice set of karaoke system too that I very jealous about it... Hope my house also got a swimming pool and karaoke system...

* To watch the video... Just go to this website below... *
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=198370536848336#!/video/video.php?v=198370536848336

Tomorrow is my birthday... Don't know why, I don't have the feeling to celebrate my birthday this year... Maybe because of the examination that make me feel emo??? Whatever... Just a day I have to go through... Tomorrow will update about my birthday and lets see how the day will goes... ^^

That all for today...
Tomorrow will update and stay tuned...
~out~

No comments: