18 March 2011

Welcoming New Puppies...

From the title above, I wanted to post is about puppies and dogs...

I heard from my mom that new puppies from my aunt's female dog was born on 4 somethings in the morning... Well on that time, I am still sleeping... On the morning, my parents went to my aunt's house and visit the dogs and new born puppies... They told me that the dog born 3 new puppies....


Well, why they all so happy on it??? Just only dogs and puppies.... We are so happy on it is because this new born puppies are German Shepherds... If you want to buy this kind of dogs or puppies are very high in cost... Now, my aunt have puppies without any price and that's what they are happy for....

My younger brother and I had a visit to my aunt's house after lunch... When I go and visit, I just saw 3 puppies but I heard that it maybe coming a new born puppies around the time... Doctor came and told that, it will give another 2 birth to another 2 new puppies...

But sadly, the forth puppy couldn't reach to this world because when it born, we couldn't wake it up... That make us sad and my aunt cried... Well, I just hope that the fifth puppy will be healthy born out and live in the world happily... I went back after the forth puppy born and saw how dog give birth... Here I just hope the fifth puppy will successfully born out healthy and RIP the forth puppy... Now, my aunt had a male puppy and 2 female puppies...


Latest news for my mom, a very bad and sad news... My mom told that the fifth puppy also couldn't reach to this world... 2 male puppies can't successfully wake up although it give a chance to born out to this world... Why God didn't give a chance to live??? I think this will make my aunt very sad and cried because she very care for her dogs and new born puppies....


That all for the day...
stay tuned for the photos..
~out~

No comments: