06 March 2011

Happy B!rthday to me...

Today is my birthday... Well, my birthday mean today I am 1 years old older now... This year is my 19th birthday... Along this 19 years in this world, I met many things, people and best friends too... This year birthday still like the same past 2 years, celebrate with my friends... Happy 19th Birthday to myself...


This year I got a surprise birthday party from my best friends aka Hengdai and classmates... I had been lied this evening by Christopher Chow said that got to E box to fetch his friends but ended giving me a surprise birthday party...


This party was planned by my friends, Nike Phang, Ivan Tan, Christopher Chow and Vincent Tang... I very happy to have them as my friends and Hengdai... Besides that, they invited some of my friends to celebrate with me too... They were:

Joe joe and Hui Shan
Hui Ling
Liroon Soon
Haw Tung
Kelvin Lau
Junny Oh
Bowie Lai
Melody Pui San and her friend

Well, celebrate in E Box, of course is singing k again... I think I had a celebration at K Box also singing K too... This was my second time having my birthday celebration by the form of singing K... Maybe my friends knew that I like to sing... Thank you...


Ended with the party by giving presents to me... I got some presents that I never think that I will have it because I didn't have one of the brand also... One more present that most I appreciate and meaningful to me was a birthday card that make from my friend, Christopher Chow...


Really thanks them a lot... I really appreciate my friendship between me and all my friends and buddies that I met ever... No matter how far or close were we, we still keep in touch with each others...










~ Friends and Buddies 4ever ~

*photos will be upload when I get it from my friends *

For your information, tomorrow are still my birthday... why?? Is because according to Chinese Calendar, tomorrow is my birthday too... I am very happy that this year birthday I having my both birthday in 2 days continuously... Let see tomorrow what happen in the school...

That all for now..
update will when any event happen...
stay tuned..
~off~

No comments: