22 February 2011

The Examination 3: Prepare For The Judgment Day...

Update again my blog since I know that I won't have time to update my blog... This is because I need to prepare myself for the upcoming examination... So, here comes again The Examination... Looks like I had make exams time as a movie... The Examination 3: Prepare For The Judgment Day...


Why I write title is Prepare For The Judgment Day?? This is because The Judgment Day mean by the mid year examination that parents will come can take our results... So, upcoming exams is for me to look forward how is my results so that I can work hard to get a better results during " THE JUDGMENT DAY"...


Furthermore, I will be sitting for the exams on 1st, 2nd and 3rd March 2011... Hope all the Form 6's good luck and work hard on their exams... After this 2 weeks, I will update my blog again... For now, I will be off and away from my addicted computer for awhile to prepare myself for the exams so that I can better in my exams because exams are the road to success...


~ GOOD LUCK IN EXAMS ~

That all for today...
although is a short post but stay after 2 weeks for more updates..
~off~

No comments: