18 March 2011

Happy Birthday to my daddy...

Here am I updating my blog again... Nothing much to post... Just a very short post... As the title said, today is my dad's birthday...


Just now only brought my dad to have a short dinner to celebrate his birthday... Actually, my 2 aunts planned this dinner celebration past some days ago... My 2 aunts mean my dad's sisters... Felt very touched because they were older age already still that happy and enjoy themselves to plan and have a celebration together... That we call FAMILY RELATIONSHIP....


Well, although is just a simply dinner celebration but we ate and celebrate happily and enjoyable together for about an hour... After dinner, birthday cake cutting ceremony and singing ceremony is on... Finally ended happily with many smile while eating the Secret Recipe cake...

My dad's birthday cake...

My dad, mom, younger brother, cousin, 2 aunts and uncle....

My big family... *sorry for the blur on my younger brother... *

Here is a short video that I took when the cutting birthday cake ceremony... Enjoy~



That all for now..
stay tuned for more update..
~sign off~

No comments: