13 February 2011

Chinese New Year Celebration...

Nearly 2 weeks, finally found a time to update my blog.... After Chinese New Year started the whole week, I am busy for the whole week....


Well, as you can read my title above... Yes!!! Again!!! I celebrated again my Chinese New Year at Genting Highland... I also felt boring that every year celebrate Chinese New Year at Genting Highland but I have no choice and follow my parents to go...

Chinese New Year Eve,

Started our journey to Genting Highland... Reached Genting Highland around 3pm something... Checked-in and got our room... Went to have our tea time... After that, the adults have their gamble time while the teens like me and young having our bowling time... Glow in the dark bowling of course... After that, we went back our room for a rest...



Then, we went to Genting Hotel to watch firecrackers and fireworks display but only 8 firecrackers shouted loudly during the time of 12am... Due to the whether not on our side, they postpone to tomorrow on 8pm... After that, we went back to room to have our sleeping time...

First Day of Chinese New Year,


Woke up early in the morning to prepare myself and went to my relatives' room to collect and get angpou that full of money... Then, we had our breakfast and went our to outdoor to have our games time but I really unwilling to play outdoor because play every year... And I have my chance to have a visit The Arena of Star that every entertainer having their concerts...


Played out there until 6pm, we went back to our room and prepare ourselves to Genting Hotel again to watch fireworks display again but maybe because this year our luck were not so well until no fireworks display although they said 8pm but we stand there until 9.30pm... Then, we decide to give up and have our dinner... After dinner, the teens and young have their movie time... "The Green Hornet 3D" was the movie we watched and first time in 3D until 12.30am...


Second Day of Chinese New Year,

Woke up and packed our belonging to prepare to go back to Ipoh... Started our journey back to Ipoh around 2pm... After reaching home, we straight clean up our belonging and house... Then, prepare ourselves to go back to my mom's relative house around 8pm... Back there we had our reunion dinner and angpau taking session then gamble time again and that's the day...

After these days, I had some days to friends' house to hunt for angpou... At first, I thought went to Ivan Tan's house but ended to Hui Shan's house to hunt for angpou but still happy can get angpou and won money when gamble... Then, Khin Foong and I went to Vincent Tang's house to hunt angpou again and ended got 2 angpou and won a lot money from Vincent Tang's sister, Pui Mun... Thanks about that...

That all about my Chinese New Year celebration...
still got some event i will update later..
stay tuned~
~out~

No comments: