01 February 2011

Early celebrate Chinese New Year at hometown, Pangkor Island..

So fast, January 2011 was ended here.... Now, come to the month of February 2011... Here I willing to wish all my beloved reader, Happy Chinese New Year!!!!!


Normally, every year of Chinese New Year I go to Genting Highland to celebrate so do this year... Therefore, years before, we went back to our hometown, Pangkor Island to early celebrate our Chinese New Year with my relatives there and so do this year...


This year, my relatives here and I went back to Pangkor Island on the 29th of January 2011 until 31st of January 2011 to celebrate CNY and visit my relatives there.... This 3 days 2 night trip back to hometown, there are some my 1st time happening around me....


The first was I had swollen eyes due to taken wrong medicine... This happen because went to a pharmacy to buy fever and sore throat medicine.... After taken and woke up after a nap, my eyes was swollen!!! Therefore, here I went to hometown with swollen eyes...

Secondly, I had my 1st time sleeping at living room at my relative's house due to not enough rooms to sleep... In Chinese, 1st time become 厅长 .... Although, is 1st time but just like at bedroom sleep only... nothing special...


Lastly and finally, I had my chance to drive back from Lumut to Ipoh by my own... It is a happy things because is my 1st time to drive from Lumut to Ipoh and just around 1.++ hours... It was funny drive on the highway with some high speed but I'm sure that my dad won't let me drive to Genting Highland...


At Pangkor, we had our reunion dinner on the day we reached.... After dinner, busy chatting around our relative until late night... On the second day, praying ceremony for the late and had lunch and dinner together after pray are our tradition... On the night, same like first day, busy chatting time until late night and here goes the other day time to pack and back to Ipoh with my driving skill....

~ 农历新年快乐 and 恭喜发财 ~

That all for today..
Tomorrow journey to Genting Highland..
stay tuned for the update about CNY at there....
~out~

No comments: