14 February 2011

My Dreams Come True...

Since I am quite free now, I feel to update my blog so it won't looks boring... Firstly, here I wish all my blog reader "Happy Valentines Day"... Although, as for me still single but I won't feel that I am lonely at home because I have a lot of friends besides me...


As the title above "dreams come true", do you believe it??? Well, I does because this year I believe that what I wish to have it last year and it happen in front of me that I have it this year... I was damn happy when my dreams come true although was just some of it...


Last year, I wished I can have 2 average size of swords from the movie Storm Raiders or Storm Warriors.... This year during Chinese New Year, my dad bought me both of the swords at Genting Highland that I wished because last 2 years ago, I bought myself 2 small size of the swords... Well, now I wish I would have the REAL Storm Warriors' Swords and hope it will come true, so that I can collect 3 different size of the swords....


Last 2 year ago, I got my first "Jay Chou 2007 The World Tours Live Concert DVD" by my beloved cousin from Singapore bought me as my birthday present... This year, happen the same think but not from my cousin and not my birthday present was my mom bought me "Jay Chou The Era 2010 World Tour Live Concert DVD + 2 CD"... This also I wished last year and it come true... I wish I would get some of my favorite singers live concert again in the time going...



My collections... I am a weird person if see my collections below... I like to collect things that people won't collect or less collect... For examples, I like to collect collar tags, key chains, the Storm Warriors' Swords, poker decks, my favorite singers' live concerts disc and somethings that are special for me... Photo below are just half of my collections... Especially the live concerts, there are still many...



That all for today...
tomorrow will update if got time...
stay for the update...
~sign off~

No comments: