10 April 2010

SMI 83rd Sports Day 2010...

Another new post of the month... This month, I started with a very sad moment but in between that, I had a short happy moment... That is I attend my school, SMI 83rd Sports Day drop of 1st April as known as April Fool Day...

On that day, I woke up 6 something in the morning with my younger brother, Hudson Beh because my brother also have to attend the sports day... My brother and I reached school on 7 am... then i straight call my friend, Vizent Tang to ask him where is him now... After that, I straight go up to 2nd floor of the school 1st block to meet him...
SMI 83rd Sports Day 2010...

Then, we had a walking around the corridor and around the school to wait the sports day start... The Sports Day event start around 7.45 am with the Michaelian Military Band performance... After that, I had a short reunion with my friends, so call EX-juniors and EX-seniors... We chat and had fun with each other...

Michaelian Military Band...

Then, class march pass event start around 10 am and this is one of the major and a tradition event during SMI sports day... After all the classes march passed, all gather in the middle of the field and is time for prices giving session... then the sport day ended up with 3 cheers and on that time told me it was 1 pm... Me and my brother waited my parents to fetch us at the bus stop in front of the school...

Photos of the day..

My brother, Hudson during the march pass...
Me and Khin Foong aka Andy Lau..

Khin Foong and Vizent Tang...

Kenneth Lim aka Vizent's Mom and Vizent Tang aka Kenneth's son...

Random shot with Christopher Chong and his god-brother, Frederick Lee...

this photo is the funniest photo that my friend took with my camera... He is Sean Lee... wakaka

That's all for today...
will be update more...
stay tune..
~out~

No comments: