30 April 2010

My dreams came truth???

After viewing my blog, I feel very boring on it and I decide to update a post about my dreams... I had a question in my mind that are my dreams came truth???

Storm Riders

For those who knew me, I'm sure they know that I love Storm Riders (風雲雄霸天下) and Storm Warriors (风云II)... Both of this movie are nice to me and along the movie, we can see some nice swords that I like the most and wanted the most as my 1st dream...

Storm Warriors

Frankly speaking, I love Storm Riders more than Storm Warriors maybe because movie and the storyline more real in Storm Riders than Storm Warriors... If you would like to watch this to movie, I prefer you watch it under surround speakers more nice especially Storm Warriors...

Ultimate Superior Sword (絕世好劍)


In this to movie, along the storyline, they mostly used sword as their theme... that's why I like it and I find out that in the movie had many swords and some I mostly like it... The most sword I like was Ultimate Superior Sword (絕世好劍)... this sword and the design was nice for me...

Blizzard Saber (雪飲刀)

Besides me, one of my friend, Christopher Chow like also both of this movie... but the most sword he like was Blizzard Saber (雪飲刀)... this sword and the design also nice but not my type... Both of this swords were 2 main swords in the movie...


雪飲刀 and 絕世好劍

If just say, me and Christopher Chow so call the main characters in the movie because I like the character is Bou Keng Wan (步惊云) and Christopher Chow character is Nip Fung (聂风)... Both of characters had a nickname called Bou Keng Wan (步惊云) aka "The God of Death Who Does Not Cry" (不哭死神) and Nip Fung (聂风) aka "God of Wind" (風中之神)...


sword that I bought

Therefore, I bought both of the swords in a small size... so that it call my dream came truth??? For my opinion is a bit because I decided to buy a real or in a bigger in size so will my dream come truth??? I will let the God and myself to answer this question...

Saxophone

Next dream, I need to bring you back to 2005 when I was Form 1... During my Form 1 life, I decide to join my school, SMI band aka Michaelian Military Band to learn music because I love music... Besides that, I found out that in the band had a instrument call Saxophone that I very like it but I could had a chance to play it because I had been choose to play a Tuba..

Michaelian Military Band's Tuba...

My birthday present... Saxophone Model...

So, on my this year 2010 birthday, I got a present from my new friends aka buddies when I met them during my form 4 life... They gave a present that I like and it was one of my dream... That is a SAXOPHONE model... so that it call my dream come truth?? but I will buy a real saxophone one day by myself... But the problem is I don't know how to play... I will find my 2 best friends to teach me if they want... They are Christopher Chong and Vincent Tang... I hope they will teach me for FREE... hehe...

So, anyone can tell me whether my dream come truth?? you can leave comment for me... This post is just to don't let my blog feel boring...

That all for today...
Next month will be more post coming soon..
~out~

No comments: