05 April 2010

Goodbye to my uncle, 大伯 and my grandpa, 外公...

New month of April, new post of the month and for the 1st post of the month surely is a happy post but in this end of March and starting of April was one of my sadness week for me...

People say 1st April is a April Fool, everyone should be happy and fun fooling people around but for me opposite of it... April Fool so can call sadness for me... because last week of March and the new starting of April my uncle,大伯 and my grandpa, 外公 leave us and gone to heaven...

On the 25th of March, time 3.55 pm, my uncle leave us at Hospital Bainun... On that time, I was on the car to fetch my aunt from bus station from KL and decided to visit my uncle after that but our fate was couldn't visit him until his finally breath... My tear drop down from my eyes when i heard the phone from my cousin that my uncle was gone... I attend his funeral for 3 days... felt very sad and very tried after the funeral... I don't know why my tear can drop although our relation is not so close.... My uncle works in a "Black World" and I hope he can rest in peace...

After some days.... An call to restaurant at 12.30 am...

On the 1st of April, time 1 something in the morning, my grandpa leave us at his house, Ampang... On that time , I was still awake because very worry... My mom got the call from his brother aka my uncle that my grandpa can't stand long... Seeing my mom worry face, I felt more worry but i have to sleep because I had to attend my school sports day fall on 1st April...

On the half part my school sports day, I got a call from my mom asked my what time will the sports day end and because I had to attend my grandpa funeral... On that time, I was shocked and stop speaking around few second but very weird thing is my tear didn't fall... On the last day of funeral, finally my tears drop twice... 1st, is when i heard the song that sing by a band and 2nd is when everyone have to see my grandpa final view... I can say my grandpa is a very nice and good person... 外公 Rest In Peace...

~ 大伯 和 外公,再见。。。 ~


That all for today...
New post will update soon...
~ 再见 ~


1 comment:

Ivan Tan said...

Deepest condolences to u and yr family. Stay strong!