16 February 2010

Chinese New Year Eve...

New month, new post and the post straight go to Chinese New Year post... Due to the 1st n 2nd weeks of February nothing happen so I straight post about my Chinese New Year celebration...

2010... tiger year....

On the Chinese New Year Eve, my family started journey to Genting Highland on the 12 noon... Family that attend the journey were Wong's family, Chong's family and my family... 3 family with 3 cars together went to Genting Highland...

Traffic jam at highway....

many cars on the highway..

On the way, I saw many cars on the highway way back to their hometown... Besides that, I saw traffic jam on the highway and jam at the highway toilet... because of jamming at the highway toilet, so made the highway traffic jam.. I also saw some police traffic at the highway to control the traffic way...

my cute cute cousin play his psp while waiting to check in...

After a long 3 hours journey, finally we reached Genting Highland... just like our tourists, we all check in and straight to our room... then had our tea time at Hou Mei Restaurant... After that, my younger brother and I went to Funtasy World to play some games... until the time said 7 pm,
we went back to room and had our rest and bath...

Bowling Court at has glow in the dark... Nice!!!

On the time 8pm, went to a restaurant *forget the name* had our dinner... after dinner, my family and I had a walk from the First World Hotel to Genting Hotel... Meanwhile, I saw a funny thing... that was I saw in a dark with many colorful bowling court at First World... Now, the bowling court had a theme, "play bowling in a court with glow in the dark"... A nice bowling court that I ever see... then the time 10pm, we went out the Genting Hotel and find a place to stand and watch firework display by Genting Highland...

Green and yellow bears... "Greeny and Yellow"

Yellow Bear... I named it "Yellow"... because it is yellow in color

Found a place then we had to wait for 3 hours... pity me... but luckily, there has some clowns that I can play and make fun... While making fun with the clown, one of the clown made 2 balloon form me and my brother... A blue doggy and yellow bear for me... A blue doggy and green bear for my brother... It was fun and nice for me... I love it... thanks clown..

Gong Xi Fa Chai... 恭喜发财

On the time of 12 am, mean is Chinese New Year... Genting Highland 1st started with 8 long firecrackers display... after 8 firecrackers had display, we had to wait for the fireworks display... due to the weather not so good and the luck not at our side so we had to wait for 15 minutes until the weather and luck become to good...

Below are the firecrackers and fireworks display:


A short video record for fireworks display...


*Genting Highland fireworks display 2010 will be upload soon due to the uploading very slow...*

After all of the display, we went back to room and had our goodnight sleep... At room, I was so happy until can't sleep to wait for tomorrow to get "angpou" from my relative... Beside tomorrow is Chinese New Year... it is also Valentine Day...

~Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine Day~

That all about Chinese New Year Eve...
Will post more...
stay tune...
~out~

No comments: