22 February 2010

拜天公

The 2nd post of the day... This post is about 拜天公... 拜天公 mean pray sky gods... and this is very important for our family because we are hokkien... All the hokkien people normally will have an event to pray...

Today, my family also like the past will have an event to 拜天公... but this year got a bit different because we have our reunion dinner with all family in Kok Thai Restaurant... then we went to our aunt's house to start our event...

Before the event start, my mom and I busy gamble with my aunts and cousins... I was so happy because I won and get many $$... Then, at the time of 11.30pm, we went to prepare the things we need to pray...

fireworks and firecrackers... Boom!!! the fun of Chinese New Year...

After praying, we have our firework display... Then, we continue with the 5 long firecrackers display and BOOM!!! the Chinese New Year and Good Luck for us... After all the happiness and fun at my aunt's house and the time was 12.10 am, we went back to our home with joy and happiness because tomorrow my brother need to go to school due to the school holidays ended and school reopen tomorrow...

That's all for today...
and all my cny post also updated to my blog...
new update will update as soon as I can...
stay tune...
~adioz~

No comments: