22 February 2010

2nd Day of Chinese New Year...

Another post of the month... this month, I will post more about Chinese New Year... until now, I also not yet finish my Chinese New Year post... now, I will continue about my Chinese New Year 2nd day...


In my 2nd day of Chinese New Year, on that day was a bit different for the 1st day because I didn't have my breakfast in First World Cafe but at Hainan Restaurant... Besides that, my brother and I take breakfast with my cousin's family mean Wong Family... this breakfast, we ate free because my cousin treat us.. so happy...

After that, we went to Funtasy World again to spend our 2 hours times before we went back to Ipoh... Then, we went back our room and pack our belonging... after that, start our journey back to Ipoh on 2.30 pm...

My 3rd clothes of Chinese New Year... and I always has another new shirt to wore to my grandpa house to celebrate CNY with my mom relative...

Our family reach home at 5.00 pm... then, we start our duty to pack all our belonging back to our place... On the time around 7pm, we went to have our dinner... then, went back to my mother's side house mean my grandpa house...

At there, have some chat and gamble there and get my angpou from my relative there... We just spend there around 2 hours because my mom not feeling well so went back home early... I was happy after that because get many angpou... very happy!!! and that is how my 2nd day ended...

The cutest angpou that I get this year from my relative... I like it very much... Cute!!!

That all for the day...
next post will be update after this...
~stay tune~

No comments: