29 January 2010

House Cleaning...

Well, the 4th post of the month... and this will be the last post of the month of January... Title above had show you what I wanted to post for today... Ya.. is house cleaning...

House Cleaning...

Today, 28th of January 2010... my house has a big cleaning session... I woke up at 10.30 am that was too early for me because normally nowadays I woke up around 12pm... Woke up early because cleaning man had came in front my house...

Then, I started my job to put down all the curtains to let the cleaning man to clean the windows.. After that, I had to clean my own bedroom... Due to my younger brother need to go to school so I had to clean my own bedroom by myself... Normally, both of us clean together because we sleep in the same "share room"...

Cleaning-man cleaning the windows..

After all the house cleaned, now I need to hang back the new curtains... I had changed my bedroom curtains from pink to blue while my parent's bedroom from light blue to light red... After cleaning, the house floor looks very clean and nice to walk on it.. and the surrounding of the house look very nice and fresh after the new curtains was hang up....

the red curtain lighted my parent's bedroom red when it was dark inside and bright outside...

The blue curtain lighted my bedroom blue just like the sky when it was dark inside and bright outside...

House cleaning session was took my time around half of the day... and that was how to I use today... all used in cleaning... This house cleaning session is for celebrate the upcoming Chinese New Year...

For my blog reader information, upcoming Chinese New Year, my family and I will celebrating Chinese New Year at Genting Highland again... If I am not mistaken, including this time I had celebrating Chinese New Year at Genting Highland the 4th time... went there also boring already.. haiz.. Celebrate Chinese New Year there because can watch nice firework and enjoy the cold weather.. haiz... boring..

Below are some photo after cleaning...

Living room after cleaning and hanged up new curtains...

My parent's bedroom... New light red curtain...

This is my bedroom... shared with my younger brother... New blue curtain...

That is my day for today..
This is my last post for this month..
Stay tune for the next post on February..
~adioz~

1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

i think we havent clean our house also.. =P

kenwooi.com