28 February 2010

House Warming...

Another post of the month and this is the last post of the month, February... In this month February, I had update many about Chinese New Year days and things... now, this post special a bit because this is the 1st time I went to my friend, Zidane Tan's house warming...

Zidane Tan's big house...

On the 25th of February 2010, I had been invited to attend my friend, Zidane Tan's house warming... His new house is located at Gunung Lang area... When I reached there, my 1st impression was shock and surprise because his house is so big than mine...

My Friend, Zidane Tan's room group photo...

Then, I went in his house and had a visit... and I been more shock and surprise because his house had 2 living rooms and 6 bedrooms... and what I think make me more felt weird was all his house was filled with many antiques.. and I am for sure my dad will like his house if he got chance to go to Zidane Tan's house to have a visit because my dad like antiques also...

Me at his 1st living room with the antiques....

antique clock...

nice view drawing...

Thai gods...

antiques chairs...



At there, we ate, joked and gambled together until 12.00 am... Some of my friends also got attend... they were Eon Chen, Ivan Tan, Nike Phang, Joejoe, Edward Lee, Geston Yong, Leon Vong, Christopher Chow, Kar Ming, Gary Yee and some of schoolmates...

Photos of the day..

Group Photo take 1...

Group Photo take 2

That's all for the day...
stay tune for another post at the new month, March
~out~

No comments: