29 December 2009

My life now...

Another post of the month... this post i would like to tell my blog reader about my lifestyle now... After SPM and schooling days ended this year, my lifestyle changed a lot... Well, last time my lifestyle was happily and enjoying my schooling life... but now, I was boring with my lifestyle and more tiring than last time due to working to earn more money...

My lifestyle now... working in the morning until evening... then at the evening, I had to do my house work in other words is my resting time... but still doing work... at the night, is my most freedom time and also can say my boring time come... meaning, i just sit in front of my computer can start my online... that is my whole lifestyle from now...

During at night, I will watch or chase some of TVB Hong Kong movies... mostly, their new movie... Now, finish watched some of the movies... and waiting for some new movies in... ^^

Finish watched this movie...

I love this movie... mostly about arguement and some fight to get the power around some female... really to say a very nice movie ever...

about this movie... not bad.. but don't know why I really not quit understand about the storyline... overall... ok only...

this movie i also like it... one word for it.. "funny"... nice storyline but ended look like got 2nd part... hope and waiting for it... ^^

that was all the movie i watched this month... mostly nice and ok... happy to watch 3 of this movies... enjoy it also... ^^

now watching the latest movie that is...

this movie look a bit like 宮心計 but i still watching... the trailer look like very nice... hope it is nice...

After this movie, I am still waiting for more new movies to come.... movie like investigation, detective, or arguement around the female...

Now waiting for...

巾帼枭雄之义海豪情

法证先锋3

公主嫁到

I think is enough for me to introducing this movies for my blog reader... hope you all enjoy it... and have a final holidays week...

that all for today...
stay tune for the next post...
~out~

No comments: