09 December 2009

The 100th posts of the blog......

Another post of the month. Well, this is the 100th post of my blog. This is the happy things. Besides that, another happy things is that, SPM is OVER!!! yes... is Over!!! With is 2 happy things, I would like to post this post up to my blog...

1st about the 100th post,

After 2 years of blogging, today and now the post reached the 100th post... although, you all think that my blog was very slow and say "now only reach 100th post" but I would like to say that, my blog is about my life and things that happen around me... so, if nothing special happen or function on me, I won't update it... only have special things happen will only update it...

Reaching the 100th post i was very happy because this is the 1st time I had done a thing so successful until 100%... I will update more about myself in this blog so it won't look so down... so hope my blog reader will still enjoy reading it...

2nd about the SPM,

Today, 9th of December 2009 is a History... This is because SPM is over... SPM over mean freedom has come and stress and tension has gone... Overall of the SPM exams, I will say it is OK... For me, the hardest exams is Add Maths and Biology... so hope can get credit...

So, now SPM is over... all the form's 5 now is so free... for me, I will be sometime free and sometime busy... Why I say so because I sometime will be working.... I worked as a part timer until on the 27th of December... On the 28th December, I will be working as a full timer at a one of the office as a office boy.... ^^

~Enjoy your life with the freedom you have~

That all for today...
hope my blog reader will enjoy your life...
~out~

No comments: