28 December 2009

Christmas....

New post of the month... this post is back to 24th and 25th December 2009... That about my Christmas day...


This year Christmas Eve and Day was my boring and tiring day... On the both day, I just wasted my time celebrated both day with working in the afternoon until evening and sitting boringly in front of the computer during at night...

Well, this is how i spent my Christmas Eve and Day this year... Two words for this year Christmas... "Boring and Tiring"...

In other side, I'm not like my friends they all because went out for countdown and happily "yumcha" with each other... because they didn't call or invite me... so sad about it and i had "emo-ing" about it... haiz..

No mood to continue...
I just have to stop here...
~Merry Christmas~
- out -

No comments: