06 December 2009

Happy Birthday to my kawaii cousin....

Wah!!! such a long time i didn't update my blog.... until now, almost a month i didn't update my blog... what a long time... i think this is my 1st time, I didn't update for so long....

Today, finally, I can finish a time and somethings to update... that is my kawaii cousin's birthday...
Here, I wish her Happy 11th Birthday....

H@ppy B!rthd@y.... my kawaii cousin, Fang Fang....
Birthday on 6th of December... mean today... ^^
11th years old in 2009

Besides she, here I also want to wish my Idol Happy Birthday... my cousin and him also birthday at the same date... He is my Idol and also a singer.... I like to hear his songs very much because very romantic and meaningful...

He is.......





H@ppy B!rthd@y... My Idol Hacken Lee...
Birthday on 6th of December.... today also...
42nd years old in 2009

Hacken Lee.... yes... he is my idol... Hacken Lee... I'm your fans also... Hope I can go and attend 1 of your concerts or concerts with Alan Tam....

That all for today....
I will update more if I'm free....
~out~

No comments: