20 December 2009

Jealous?? Sad?? or Both??

New post after the 100 post... So, this is the 101 post... this post is the most no mood when i writing this... this is because of this.............

Nowadays, feel very boring after SPM... After SPM, I am working now... After work, I just sitting at home and in front of the computer surfing net... Mostly, surfing facebook... I just reviewing my friends photos whole this week... I saw some of my friends photos, they had make and went their trip with their friends happily playing and enjoying in their journey due to this is the last year for them together...

Seeing their photos, I re-flashed back that my Hengtai aka Brothers, Buddies and Family also had planned 2 trips to go but finally ended with a CANCEL and NOTHING!!! The 1st trip was to Genting Highland... Money also had collected but by just a last minutes call from Mr. N due to his problem, we need to cancel it...

2nd trip was to Pangkor Island... This trip was planned by me and I also sponsored my relative house there to stay... Then, ended with 3 fella going only... So, I forced to cancel it due to few people going because not so fun already... Some reason my hengtai can't go because of PARENTS DUN LET!!! Mr V and Mr I used this reason... Mr J say need to take car license... and Mr TS say no money... That make me very hate and angry of them...

If not, now we are like them.....

fun and enjoying at Genting Highland...

Happily and enjoying playing banana boat at Pangkor Island...


I found out that nowadays parents too concentrate and take care with their children... Teenagers like us need a bit of freedom and choice for us... Just a trip or outing only with their friends also can let us to make our choice whether we want to join or not... but parents also need to handle this... Well, this will make teenagers like us will be having less freedom but more boring...

Haiz... Is this call jealous to my friends that had their trip?? or I am sad because can't go trip with my friends, buddies, brothers, hengtai and family?? or Both??

Hope I can go a trip with my friends, buddies, brothers, hengtai and family.... JUST ONCE also can!!!

Haiz... no more mood to write some more...
That all for today...
Stay Tune...
~out~

No comments: