04 October 2012

University Tunku Abdul Rahman, UTAR

Do you ever visit UTAR, Kampar campus? No? Never mind. Here, I briefly tell you about my university. UTAR, Kampar campus is a nice and beautiful place as study environment. My campus is surrounded with lakes and green plants.


My campus has Block A until Block N surround a lake, as you can see the photo above. Block A and Block M are Heritage Hall and Grand Hall while others are lecture halls and tutorial classrooms. At first when I went into the lecture hall, my first impression was CINEMA. One thing I want to mention is at lecture hall, all the tables for students are so small.


Next, tutorial classrooms just like a normal classrooms in the school that can fit in 30 students. After introduce the halls and classrooms, now the cafeterias. UTAR has 2 main cafeteria and 3 stalls along the ways. The 2 main cafeterias are in Block C and Block K.


Lastly, UTAR library. It is located at Block G. It is a big library for me. A beautiful whole lake view can be see inside the library. For me, I seldom been to library during my schooling days but now I often go there. This is because for air-con and the nice view but not the books. Besides that, I also go there because to take a short nap for the next class starts for 2 hours later.

Do you think UTAR is a nice university? Do come and take a visit during the Open Day. I can say that here is a good study place because here didn't have any entertainment but cyber cafes had here. Food here are cheap and reasonable. If you like bubble tea, here got around 8 shops selling it.


That's all for now.
Stay tuned for updates.

No comments: