01 October 2012

First Final Examination In University

Now, finally update about the month of September. It is funny because September going to end soon but now only I update post about happening in the month of September. Never mind, history should be stated and remember as memories.


On the 6th until 20th of September, UTAR degree students had their final examination. It means I had sat for it since I'm one of those degree students. Of course, I didn't sat for the whole 2 weeks for exams. I had 5 units ( subjects ) therefore, I sat for 5 different days.The arrangement of the time table for examination were properly arranged because it lets me got time to do my revision.


Along the examination weeks, I had done a lot of revision and finish up 2 or 3 sets of past year exam papers to manage and prepare myself before facing or sitting for the exams. Well, I had done and tired my best to answer all the questions. Just hope to get high marks when I got back the results. Wish me good luck.

That all for today.
Stay tuned for tomorrow update.
~ off ~

No comments: