02 October 2012

St. Michael Centennial Dinner

On the 29th of September, my school, SMK St. Michael had held a centennial dinner that gathered 3000 old Michaelian together with 300 of tables under the tent in the school field. It was one of the biggest event of the year in the school.


Too bad, I can't attend it because none of my gang attend it. All my gang went to different states in Malaysia for further study in the local university. Although I'm regret that I didn't attend it but no choice to stay at home even I'm in Ipoh.


To show I'm still got the Michaelian Spirit in my heart, I brought a book of St. Michael named " Valiant and True ". It is a limited edition book. In the book, it had all the history of my school, SMK St. Michael for the year 1912 until now, 2012. It is a 100th anniversary book of St. Michael. I'm proud to have this book and I will keep it forever.


Besides that, I also brought a T-shirt of St. Michael this year centennial drama titled " Jean Baptiste, The Lost Chronicle ". I brought this shirt because this year, I missed this centennial drama that I never miss before any of my school play since the past when I'm in the school. As a repaid, I brought the shirt as represent that I got give out my part as a Michaelian.

I'm really proud to become one of the Michaelian. GREEN and WHITE, UNITE!!!
* The WHITE I can't put it into white color because of my background is white *

That's all for today.
Tomorrow update is about Mooncake Festival.
Stay tuned for it.

No comments: