31 December 2012

First Year Second Semester in UTAR

After disappear myself from blogging for 2 months, finally, I'm back blogging again. Before 2012 ends and welcome 2013, I will update all the events or happening that I had attended or happened along the 2 months in this New Year Eve.


Firstly, my studies in UTAR. Time really flies non-stop or slow. So fast, I had done my first year second semester in UTAR. I had gone through my half year time in university. It was just like yesterday for my intake into university.


New and old friends still met there. Chats, laughter and drinking session non-stop there. Most important at there was my studies. My first year second semester was a short semester as my studies was just 7 weeks and I took 4 subjects in this semester. They are Business Accounting 2, Organizational Behavior, Corporate and Business Law and Sun Zi's Art of War and Business Strategies.


After been through the final examination, Business Accounting 2 still my weakest subjects because I'm still weak in my accounting basic. Others subjects, I still manage to handle it well. Well, final examination had past and I had tried my best to answer them and I will let the rest for the God. Wish me Good Luck for the results.


I had 3 weeks semester break and I had gone through my first week. Hopefully, my upcoming 2 weeks semester break will be fun and enjoyable.

That all for now.
Later will update another post
Stay Tuned.

No comments: