03 October 2012

Happy Mid Autumn Festival

The last day of September was Mid Autumn Festival according to Chinese calendar. It means I can enjoy my moon cake under the beautiful full moon that hang above the dark sky at night. As a young adult now, Tanglung ( lantern ) and candles I seldom play with it already. Last time when I was a kids, I like to play with Tanglung and candles with my cousins but now no more.


I quite jealous my friends celebrated Mid Autumn Festival and played Tanglung and candles with their friends in university while I'm sitting at home celebrating with my laptop. I saw my friends taking photo with Tanglung and nicely arranged candles with many shapes.


Well, no choice that I'm still semester breaking in Ipoh alone while all my friends just started their studies in university. Just here wish my blog reader Happy Mid Autumn Festival although it had passed. Happy and Smile forever  =)

That all for today.
Tomorrow will take you a trip around my university.
Stay tuned for it if you are interested with it.

No comments: