22 November 2010

Holidays...

Starting from now I having my long holidays after half a year of studying... So fast the time flies and here gone half a year of studying in Form 6... Now, HOLIDAYS!!!


Well, above I just say Holidays but I don't know why I didn't feel is holidays for me... This year holidays I don't think I will enjoy my holidays because I had a bunch of HOMEWORKS waiting for me to done...


Besides that, I have to attend extra classes for 2 subjects... They are Physics and Chemistry classes at the school... Looks like my holidays just like a schooling days.. Although I like schooling, but time to holidays are suppose to be holidays not with homeworks or studying... Well, I think I need to thanks to our beloved teachers...


Furthermore, I still need to attend my tuition too... I really think this is the 1st year I enjoy my holidays with homeworks, extra classes and tuition... Really very disappointed... What to do??? These are for my own good because of the STPM examination next year... Just have to face it until next year end...


PATIENT ALSON BEH PENG CHENG!!!!!

Just wish had a good holidays this year... =)

That all for today..
A short post for now..
Will update more if this holidays got any events..
Stay tuned~
~ adioz ~

No comments: