21 November 2010

The 3rd times attended BBQ party

This year BBQ fever?? I had attend the 3rd times for BBQ party... On the 19th of November 2010, it was Firday, got invitation to attend BBQ party by Nike Phang at night at his house... So, I agreed to attend it with Christopher Chow...


Both of us attend the party quite late around 8.30pm because Christopher Chow got to join dance competition and we also lazy to get ready all the things for BBQ... We arrive there and I was surprise there were mostly LSA 3 friends... They were Nike Phang's classmates while only me and Christopher Chow were the friends for other...


I thought the party was just for fun to gather around but I found out that still got more... This BBQ party were a celebration and a farewell party that I doesn't know it... 1st was the celebration, they brought a cake and just simply having a simple celebration with the cake...


Lastly was the farewell party for Sia Jun Bin because he going to leave form 6 and further study at college *I think*... So, on this farewell, some were drunk and start crying and some were crying because of "BERAT HATI" can't let down their friend to go.. Although was just half year of relationship but their class relation bond was so strong...


I know that to let go a friend is very hard just like being hurting our heart... For me, although both of us wasn't friends before that but he came and shake my hand after he had to go and on that time once our hand was shake, WE ARE FRIENDS... On that time some were crying, I was touched because of their relationship... Although we wasn't met for long but here I wish you GOOD LUCK on your future...


We ended our party with a sadness but having a happiness opening... Finally, our friendship just leave only memories and a group photo....


That all for today...
Holidays start, tomorrow I will update a short post...
Stay tuned..
~ out ~

No comments: