20 January 2010

Steamboat Gathering....

Another post of the month... Well, this post actually must post last week... due to my lazy-ness so I keep in until today... Due to today very boring so I feel like want to update my blog so I update this post...

On the 12th of January 2009, I had a suddenly call in the morning from my friends, Nike Phang... This call was an invitation to attend a steamboat gathering... Well, I agree to attend it... On the time 6.45 pm, Nike came and fetched me... In the car, JoeJoe was there... Then, Nike like a taxi driver need to fetch some of my friends... My friends that needed to be fetch were Ivan Tan, Christopher Chow and Kar Ming...

While fetching my friends, Eon Chen calling to ask when we are arriving because he and his mom had waiting for us almost an hour... His mom was very angry on that time because she don't like people who are late... After listening that, Nike drove very fast to fetch Eon was waiting because he don't know where was the restaurant..

Goodtime Steamboat Restaurant...

Well, can u imagine 7 peoples in a Proton Saga... but luckily after fetching Eon, the restaurant was very near... Our gathering held in the Goodtime Steamboat Restaurant... Reached there, we started to eat... Eat ar... eat ar.. eat ar.. We ate from 7.30pm until 9.45 pm... On the time 8.00pm, Nike went to the school with Ivan to fetch Simon Lee to attend the gathering...

On the 1st, we tot that was our 1st round... but after chatting until 10.45pm, we can't eat anymore.. this is because Nike helped us to fill up our drinks and asked us to drink more... so our stomach was full with food and water.. so we decided to stop and went back...

Eat ar... eat ar... (Me n Christopher Chow)

Now... can u imagine 8 peoples in the car again... All of our stomach were full... sat in the car and 1 by 1 Nike had to fetch us back... I was the 3rd last who reach home... When I reached home, the time was 12am sharp... Well, that all of the gathering... Eat, chat and happy together...

Photo of the days...

8 fellas in the car... 2 in front, 3 middle and 3 behind...

Group photo at the last..

That all for today...
My blog will seldom update because now my lifestyle full with boredom...
So my blog will update more after Chinese New Year...
~out~

No comments: