11 January 2010

Happy Birthday my January friends...


Well, 2nd post of the month... In this month, look like very boring... nothing to do just staying at house... but on yesterday I went out with my friends to celebrate my friend, Eon Chen's birthday at Ipoh Parade K box...

Happy Birthday... my friend, buddy and Heng Tai, Eon Chen
Birthday on 11th of January...

I went there very early almost 11 am but the party start at 12.30 pm... I went there early because I thought can play bowling with Eon but can't because he not there... so I alone shopping or just walk around there to spend my 1 hour there... At 12 pm, Eon came including Haw Tung... I almost can't recognize Haw Tung... Then, Teik Sum came... We went to popular because Eon wanted to buy a Feng Shui book... Then, we went to K box and saw Zidane Tan was there already... Later, Kar Ming and Christopher Chow came... 7 of us went in K box 1st because still got 7 friends will be late a bit...

We had a chance to get the biggest room this time... We sang and sang around 1 pm then Nike Phang, C aka nike wife, Ivan Tan, JoeJoe and Kar Ming's wife came in... Then, we continue singing.. On the time of 2 pm, Pui San and Esther came in with a birthday cake... Then, we started our celebration...

Singing birthday song...

After 20 minutes of eating n celebration, we continue our singing until the end... Eon and I can be say HIGH went singing fast songs... but the surrounding not so... maybe the music of the songs not so loud... but never mine.. next time make more HIGH... Then, our party ended at 5.30 pm... All of us went back... Nike Phang fetched me, Ivan Tan, C aka Nike's wife, Joejoe and Kar Ming's wife... Thank you, Phang... ^^

Beside Eon... I still got 2 friends that birthday on January...

that is...

Happy Birthday... my best friend since form 2 aka headmaster, Calvin Tham...
Birthday on 5th of January...
He is now at Kuala Lumpur... can't celebrate with him...

Happy Birthday... my malay friend aka my classmate, Noor Ariff...
Birthday on 12th of January...

Sorry, for both of them because I can't celebrate their birthday with them... but next time if got time or chance I will...

Photos of Eon's birthday party:

Birthday boy and girl... Eon and Esther...

Celebrating...After celebrating, me and ivan singing back...



Photo of the Day...

Group photo of the day...


That all for today...
To see the photo... please stay tuned..
message from the cameraman : the photo will make u surprise woh..
~ out ~

No comments: