19 August 2009

SMI Drama: The Warload of Terror...

Wah... what a long time I didn't update my blog... haiz... what to do??? busy revising and studying for preparing to sit for Trial... Well, today got a free time to update my blog so won't let it down... New post of the month, about SMI Drama... "The Warload of Terror"...

On the last Saturday, 15 of August 2009, was a schooling day also... on that day also a rush day for me... After school, went back home and took a nap... then went to Physics tuition on 5.30 pm until 7.15pm... After tuition, went back home and take a bath then rush to school to attend the drama... wah!!! what the rush... reach school at 7.55pm... luckily, I had asked my friends to book a sit for me... hehe... Luckily, I reached in time to watch the drama... My friends who was attending the Saturday drama were... Ivan Tan, Liroon Soon, Haw Tung, Jack Foong and Ah Chuah...

Overall the drama was nice and good...

No photo for this post... "sori because is too rush until forget to take camera..."
That all for this post...
~out~

No comments: