29 August 2009

Genting Highland Trip...

Hello... My blog readers... update my blog again... wah!!! since a week I didn't update my blog... sorry for that... because I had to do my revision for the Trial and went for Genting Highland Trips...

First and for most, I need to wish Happy Birthday to my younger brother, Hacken Beh... Now he is only 12 years old... Happy Birthday... My younger brother, Hacken Beh...
Birthday on 24th of August...
12 years old in 2009...

Well, back to the Genting Highland Trip... Went to Genting Highland on 24th of August 2009 because my mom got a free standard room from Genting Highland... Meanwhile, my family can celebrate my brother's birthday... it just a 2 days 1 night trip... not so boring and I can relax for 2 days from the noise of the books... We celebrated my brother's birthday in hotel room... just a simple celebrating with my brother... just a cake and blow... that all with my family...

Talk about Genting Highland, people will say the Outdoor Theme Park and Gamble... Well, gamble surely played by my dad and mom... about the Outdoor Theme Park, surely you all will say that me and my brother went and played but I can swear and tell you all that we didn't went and played... We went there and played video game... mean the racing car mechanie... at Funtasy in First World Hotel... and back to Ipoh...My brother's birthday cake...
My brother during celebrating...cutting the cake... look very funny...
Me, Myself on the way back to Ipoh... Behind me is my mom...

That all of the day...
Need to Gambateh for Trial...
and GAmbateh to all pupils who going sit for Trial....
~see ya~

No comments: