05 June 2009

Today went out another gaigai with friends...

Well, another gaigai post for today... very boring stay in the house so decided to have another with friends again... so today gaigai wasn't same like last post gaigai...

I woke up and have my breakfast same time like last post... then I waited public bus about 20 minutes... then I thinking why the bus was so long didn't come... then I saw my mom driving car came out and asked my mom to fetch to Ipoh Parade...

Reached Ipoh Parade on 11 something... after that, I went to find Ivan Tan because he had arrived earlier... then we decided to play bowling... after a few minutes, I got a phone call saying Eon had arrived too... then both of us waited for Eon Chen...

While we three were playing bowling, Christopher Chow reached in bowling court... In the match, I won the game... hehe^^ Then, we decided to go to Kbox but on that time it wasn't open yet... then, Christopher Chow asked us to go to 1 of the shop to make his spec... then, we saw Vincent Tang...

After that, we went to Kbox again... this time, it was opened... we went to ask to check in but the person in charge say better to wait for 2 of our friends because we can sing more hours if we waited for the 2 friends... The 2 friends were Eric Wong and Liroon Soon...

After the both of them came, we went to kbox and started singing... we sang until 4.30 pm... then, i went back because I have tuituion... I went back home by bus but I can't make it to tuition... haiz... because the public bus came late and cause he can't attend my tuition...

Nothing more to say lo...
That all for today...
~out~

No comments: