31 May 2009

Holidays!!! went gaigai with my friends...

Hihi... back to update my blog... First day of the month June... First day of the holidays... Well today I went to gaigai with some of my friends...

I wake up on 9.30 am... and had my breakfast at my dad's restaurant... then on the time 10.45am, I sat bus and reached Ipoh Parade on 11.++ am... When I reached there, Eric Wong "my new friend.. just meet this year" reached also... We went to Imax to meet Guo Sheng aka 9 zai, David Ong, Darly Tan and 2 fella form 5 sc 2 friends...

Then Liroon Soon came... he came late "zzz.." then we just go gaigai and wasted our time... "boring!!!" then went to bowling court... we wait for Zidane Tan to come but suddenly Christopher Chow aka " joe ba..." called me and asked me where am i??? then he came... then wait for few minutes, Zidane Tan came... we played bowling and the winner is Christopher Chow...

Then went to cinema to buy tickets... on that time, we decided to watch Terminator 4... after that, Liroon Soon , Eric Wong and me went to have our lunch... then on the time 2.20 pm, we met back in front cinema that only we enter...
Terminator 4- Salvation...

The movie was very nice and best... I like it... I watched Terminator since Terminator 2... now this movie was Terminator 4... my favourite movie also... the movie show about the war between humans and machines aka robot... nothing to say about the movie... 2 words BEST and NICE..

that all for today...
will update other post on fri if got time...
because i will go other gaigai again...
hehe... ^^
~out~

No comments: