26 June 2009

After the holidays...

Wah!!! long time didn't update my blog already... I think my blog readers are feeling boring nowadays...

Firstly, I need to apologize to all my blog readers because I didn't my blog until make you all feel boring... I didn't update my blog because my house computer was bought to service so until yesterday only get it back...

In this post, I will bring you back to the last week of the holidays and until today... On the last week of the holidays, i mean is 8th of June until 14 of June, I was working part time in my dad's restaurant...

Then, the school reopen... meaning schooling days start... Many of my friends say schooling days were very tired and boring... but I think I like more schooling days then holidays... In schooling days, we can chat and play with our friends or waste our time with friends... but in holidays, I was only at home doing nothing or just do revision for SPM... so I prefer schooling days lo...

I think that all for this post....
the next post is coming right after this...
~out~

No comments: