28 June 2009

RIP Michael Jackson...

Michael Jackson

Well a sad news to all fans of Michael Jackson... On the 26th of June 2009, our King of Pop had just leave us...

When I knew the news from my friends in the school, I was shocked and unbelievable... saying that MJ had passed away... I can tell you that I am also one of MJ fans... I love his songs very much... I had 2 disc of his album and concert... He is awesome and wonderful dancer and singer... He is the real KING OF POP... I almost like all his songs....

His songs that I love:
Billie Jean
Beat It
Smooth Criminal
Thriller
Scream
You Are Not Alone
Earth Song
They Don't Care About Us
The Way You Make Me Feel
Black Or White
Bad
Remember The Time
Heal The World
Man In The Mirror
We Are The World
Dangerous
The Moonwalker (a movie act by Michael Jackson)

Rest In Peace MJ... Although the King Of Pop had leave us, but his legendary and songs will live in our heart...

To Michael Jackson:

We love your moonwalk in the song BILLIE JEAN...
You help us BEAT IT when we're in a DANGEROUS situation...
The scene we love the most is in the movieTHE MOONWALKER during the song SMOOTH CRIMINAL...
You make us SCREAM when you hit us with your song THRILLER...
You also HEAL THE WORLD by singing the EARTH SONG...
Although THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT US, but we know you will...
You're just like the STRANGER IN MOSCOW no matter if you're BLACK OR WHITE...
Your songs make us REMEMBER THE TIME and teach us not to turn BAD...
THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL you is by your singing and your dancing...
You always say YOU ARE NOT ALONE because you are always there with us...
It is because you are the MAN IN THE MIRROR and WE ARE THE WORLD...
Through your songs and dancing, you have changed the world for the better...
We will always remember you even though you are gone...
by Alan Beh...

Michael Jackson Live Concert (VCD) and Special Collectors Edition MJ History On Film...
(The 2 Disc I have)

That all for his post...
Just want to say... Rest in peace Michael...
You are my forever best King of Pop...
~sayonara~

2 comments:

Jean said...

how bout 'make it a better place'? =)

Jean said...

nice one anyway! really meaningful...indeed... XD