22 May 2009

Finally... Mid year exam nearly end...

Another week for the mid year exam... after this week, I just leave a day to go for the mid year exams end.... after that, my freedom and happiness is back... but happiness will just some time... this is because when the exams papers were gave back, is the time that was scary...

Although it was scary, but it wasn't the scary time... During open day is the most scary... This is the time that my parent and teacher discuss about my study... stop all my rubbish story now... now below are the comments of the subjects that i took this week....

P.Moral- ok la...
B. Melayu 1- ok la...
Physics 1,2&3- ok la...
PJK- just finish in 20 minutes...
Sejarah 1- it was hard and need to study more in Form 4 and 5
Addition Mathematics 1 &2- hard subject... but paper 2 more easily than 1... mean paper 1 hard..
Chemistry 3- a word to say... HARD... I need to buck up in Chemistry..
Sivik- finish in 15 minutes...

Monday, I will sit for Biology and Chemistry 1
that all from me today...
~sayorana~

No comments: