04 May 2009

I Passed!!!

Yeah!!! I Passed!!!

New month, new post, new history of my life... wah!!! so fast other month that is May... Today, 4th of May 2009, I had make a new history of my life... that was I passed my driving license... I will get my P license... Yeah...

This morning, I woke up at 7.00am... then had my breakfast and bla bla"cut short"... waited my driver uncle came on 7.40 am... he fetched me to the LSA aka my training driving center... then reached there, thumb in the waited for 30 minutes... one of the JPJ man came and gave a speech... boring... =.="

When my watch told me that now was 9.15am, 2 JPJ men came and asked us to go a shed and wait our turn to test us... I waited for 15 minutes the it was my trun... I was like abit nervous than when I went into the car and surprised me was the car is the car that I was use to drive and train before... I was like so happy and started the engine and went up the hill... 1st test I took was driving up the hill...

First time, I failed to reach the line giving on the hill... then one of the JPJ man gave me another chance to try again... second time, I passed... I was so nervous that time... so then I went to do parking and "Tiga Penjuru"... I easily passed this session... then went to another shed to wait for another car for Driving Test...

After a few minutes, another JPJ man call my number and went to sit in a new kancil.... the started my Driving Test... My tester told me that I have to take F road for the test.... so I drive very carefully so I won't get fail... I took 25 minutes to complete the test... then my test gave me my result and I see it... It was...... PASS!!! I was like wah!!! I passed... I smile and went to the waiting place and saw my driver gorgor I told him I pass... He also happy... after that, I waited for 10 minutes to wait 2 of another friends to end their test... Both of them were Malay... When both of them were back... one of the Malay passed and another failed... I felt sorry for the fail one and I told him to work harder for it... Then, we went back to home...
Below are the to paper result for the test...

This results was for "mendaki bukit","3 Penjuru" and Parking...
This results was for Driving Test...

No comments: