27 December 2008

Went to Undang Ceramah...

The Books...

Well!!! Another new post of the month... On the 26th of December 2008, Friday, my dad and mom went to one of the shop and ask about learning car... then they say book a sit for me to attend one "Undang Ceramah"... it will held on Saturday, 27 of December 2008... "that mean today la..."
Today I woke up at 6.30 am and went to my dad's restaurant to have my breakfast then wait for the driver to come at 7.45am and take me to the "Institusi Memandu" to attend the "Undang Ceramah" in Tasek...
When the driver came, I sat in a Kancil and behind me have 2 girls also same like to go and attend the " Undang Ceramah". I reached there about 8.10 am and started to write something in some paper to go and attend a colour blind test... Well, of course I get all correct la.... I don't have colour blind mah... "hehe..."
After finish my test, I went to a counter to check my IC and my tumbprint.... This tumbprint is to tumb in as you had attend the 'ceremah' or like a 'buku kedatangan'... then,I had to wait my friend to arrive...David Soo... look like the very boring... "hehe"

He is David Soo... He arrive late abit because the driver can't find his auntie's house... He arrive about 8.30 am... then he go and sit his colour blind test... after that, we wait until 9.00 am to attend the "Undang Ceremah".The Hall aka "Dewan Kuliah"

We went in to the "Dewan Kuliah" sharp at 9.00 am then we find a place to sit then one of the instructor came in the hall and said that the 'ceramah' will start at 9.30am... but we also sited there because don't know what to do... Luckly, I had bring my MP4... if not I think I will bored in the half an hour...Things that the woman instructor teach...

Okey, it was 9.30 am, a woman instructor, T.Kala came in and start roll call... After roll call, she started to talk and teach... Her class can say quite boring also la... and I had to sit there until 12.15pm listen her talking and teaching like a donkey... "Haiz..."
It was 12.15pm... and it was recess time, we went to cantin and find out that many people are lining up and saw the food were not delicious and I decided not to buy the food and just ate a bread only... the recess was until 12.45pm only... After that, we had another session with another instructor...
When it was 12.45 pm, we went to the hall again and sit back our place... Althought many people are there but still got some of them not yet in... therefore, the man instructor, Encik Shafiai say we must wait until all 37 people were here only he will start the talk and teach... We waited a few minutes and all the people inter the hall then the instructor start to teach and talk... In his session, it can say quite funny abit la... because he make some joke so not to make us not so boring... and his class end at 3.00pm sharp...
After 3.00pm, we went back to the counter to tumb out... then we wait our uncle driver "not to say uncle la... is gorgor better" to fetch us home... first, he fetch David Soo home then is me.... After that, it was a boy... I reached home at 3.45pm...

Conclusion,
The "Undang Ceremah" was bored on the 1st session.... the 2nd session was quite funny abit la...

That all for today...
WiSh YoU AlL....
"HaPpY NeW YeAr"
~adioz~

No comments: